SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR #1548419
- Must be able to blend in with a fast paced environment
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Directs users to others in the group when responsibilities are outside of immediate responsibilities, but follows up to ensure customer has been taken care of.
- Ensures all helprequest tickets are responded to and closed in timely manner based on SLA.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a focus on phone manner.
- Ability to work with customers with various levels of technical expertise and resolve issues in a timely manner based on SLA
- Must have a can-do attitude and eager to assist our customers
- Monitor PC equipment flow within facility so PC equipment is re-utilized
- Provides site computer support and associated services support across multiple company sites.
- Troubleshoot site hardware, software and network connectivity problems
- Provides support, installation of hardware/software and recommendations on PC platform.
- Maintain security patches and anti-virus software on desktop and laptop systems.
- Provide additional support to other teams such as A/V and Networking issues
- Provide technical and process documentation as needed
- Be actively involved in coordinating and testing automatic software patching and configuration tools
- Discuss with users the best practices for PC maintenance and performance
- Must create a high level of user satisfaction through accurate timely follow up, strong technical skills, good customer communication and relationship building
- Networking TCP/IP knowledge to properly route requests to the appropriate group
- Must collaborate with other IT personnel/departments for escalation, knowledge transfer, joint tasks and to establish standards, procedures and projects
- 4 year college degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of working experience in a corporate environment
- Windows OS and Office experience is a must
- Support experience within an AD environment
- Experience with internal and external ITIL standards and methodologies desired
- WAN/LAN and Remote Access (VPN) Knowledge
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a high-activity, high-performance atmosphere.
- Experience with Anti-virus, mobile devices and PGP encryption is needed
- MCSE and SMS a plus
- Creating custom Windows XP/7 install and custom software install a plus
NVIDIA - 2 years ago
NVIDIA awakened the world to computer graphics when it invented the GPU in 1999. From its roots in visual computing, NVIDIA expanded into...