The Systems Architect position provides implementation and consulting services both as an individual and as a team member across functionally. The Systems Architect should be a subject matter expert and be knowledgeable of all relevant implementation responsibilities. The candidate should possess database, core applications and web technology knowledge across all functionalities.
Ultimate is ranked #20 in FORTUNE's 100 'Best Places to Work For in 2014’. Ultimate is the top ranked cloud provider as well as the only HCM provider on the list. This is the third year in a row we have been listed on FORTUNE’s list. We were ranked #9 in 2013 and #25 in 2012.
- Ensure quality and integrated software solution is delivered in a timely manner
- Work closely with our customers to understand and manage expectations
- Work closely with other Ultimate Software consultants and partners to ensure the deliverables meet client expectations
- Act as a trusted advisor on system integration best practices, recommendations and alternatives, processes and procedures and risk mitigation strategies across all product lines
- Provide subject matter expertise on how all products work together seamlessly
- Act as an advisor and mentor to other team resources on implementation and integration issues
Travel Requirement: Must be able to travel up to 80%
- Must be able to communicate effectively (oral and written) and build rapport with both team members and customers
- Must be able to work virtually while meeting deadlines and deliverables
- 5 to 7 years overall experience in a functional or technical role
- Customer focused, positive and professional attitude
- Organized, detailed oriented, accurate and responsive
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Must be able to take initiative to learn and develop others
Ultimate Software - 11 months ago
The Ultimate Software Group isn't timid about the benefits of its workforce management products. Businesses use its cloud-based UltiPro...