Program of Record (POR)
- Apply acquisition strategies to currently-fielded system to bring it to a
to a Program of Record
- Apply acquisition strategies to a future system to be developed and brought
- Apply good engineering analysis and critical thinking skills to current
- Familiar with DoDAF 1.5 and 2.0
- Ability to review and understand DoDAF products
- Familiar with Biometrics, Biometric Standards
DoDI 5000.02, DoDD 5000.01
- Familiar with Joint Requirements Documents (ICD, CDD, CPD, ISP, etc.)
Functional Responsibility: Uses analytical, engineering, and computational techniques, tools and methodology for problem solutions, information systems design, programming, program design and documentation preparation.
Bachelors Degree; Minimum 3 years experience in systems planning, analysis, design and construction. Background in application of organization or enterprise-wide set of disciplines for the planning, analysis, design and construction of information systems or networks.
DAU Sys 101 and 201a classes would be a plus (Acq 101 will be required when hired)
US Security Clearance Required
Day - 1st
Engility Corporation - 20 months ago
When Uncle Sam says, "I want you for the US Army," Engility Holdings strives to answer the call, and then some. A government...