Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical, systems, industrial systems engineering or operations research. Years of experience or equivalent: Level III – minimum of 3-5 and Level IV – minimum of 5-10. Master’s Degree is preferred. Must have the ability to plan, organize and carry out technical activities, as well as communicate effectively, both orally and in writing. Possesses and applies to the completion of difficult assignments or projects a comprehensive knowledge of particular field of specialization. Needs to be able to cope with stresses and demands that are associated with the job and/or the work environment so that acceptable and defined levels of performance are maintained. Effective written and oral communication skills. Has the ability to present technical material to technically diverse audiences. Typically works under normal office conditions where required to sit for extended periods of time. Regularly spend significant amounts of time working in front of computer terminal.
- Independently evaluates, selects and applies standard and non-standard engineering techniques and procedures while using judgment when making adaptations and modifications.
- Will have project management responsibility for moderate projects.
- Engineering analysis and/or design of various basic to complex vehicle systems utilizing a wide spectrum of traditional and innovative engineering techniques.
- As individual researcher, performs complex or novel assignments requiring development of new and/or improved techniques and procedures.
- Must be analytical, inquisitive and energetic.
- Ability to analyze a business case.
- Computer modeling and simulation experience needed.
The Raymond Corporation - 9 months ago
Business at The Raymond Corporation is picking up, literally. The company manufactures electric material-handling equipment, including fork...