Holland is currently looking for a Safety Clerk on a part-time basis. As a self-motivated individual with high attention to detail and accuracy, you will help maintain DOT Driver Qualifications files and other administrative/clerical duties as assigned by the Safety Supervisor.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prep, maintain and ensure new hire driver files are complete with current documentation.
- Follow-up employment inquires for past and current drivers.
- Assist with inbound and outbound mail and urgent communications.
- Handle confidential information in a professional demeanor.
- Other clerical duties as necessary.
Holland is a successful contract service and manufacturing company that exclusively serves the booming railroad industry. Holland is a $190MM organization and has over 800 talented team members across North America. We provide a competitive salary and flexible hours.
Holland Company is wholly-owned by The Curran Group, a privately-held holding company located in Crystal Lake, IL.
- Previous administrative experience in an office environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Former experience with DOT Driver Qualifications processes and procedures is a plus
- Highly organized with a keen attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Holland LP - 8 months ago
copy to clipboard -