Provides support to Risk Management Department and works with on-site management to ensure compliance in all policies and procedures related to equipment maintenance, property damage or other safety related activities.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Track forklift, yard truck and other industrial equipment expenses by reviewing equipment service requests and inputting invoice details.
- Prepare monthly equipment repair expense reports.
- Establish and maintain relationships with equipment repair vendors.
- Arrange equipment lease returns and arrivals and movement of equipment between facilities.
- Coordinate with vendors and site management to ensure maintenance and repairs are performed timely and at the agreed rate.
- Facilitate the purchase of parts for maintenance and repairs and manage the parts inventory.
- Record property damage reports and ensure compliance to policy and procedure in regard to approvals and drug testing.
- Process forklift certification documentation and maintain certification database.
- Ensure required certificates of insurance for carriers, customers or vendors meet minimum requirements and are renewed upon expiration.
- Maintain DOT driver qualification files and ensure DOT vehicle and driver compliance.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers needs while following company procedures.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Friendly - Ability to exhibit a cheerful demeanor toward others.
- Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for ones conduct.
- Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Associate's Degree (two year college or technical school)
Two to four years related experience
Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access, Outlook)
Propak Corporation - 15 months ago
Propak is a proactive provider of leading-edge logistics, transportation and supply chain management solutions.
We are a customer...