(Reports to VP of Operations)
Provide strategic and tactical leadership in the development and implementation of world class environmental, safety and health policies, programs, and procedures in support of our overall Operational Excellence goals and objectives. Lead the initiative to achieve and sustain VPP accreditation across the Mueller Systems enterprise.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assure compliance to all regulatory & company EHS & OSHA standards and regulations.
- Drive safety cultural change focused on a proactive process improvement approach.
- Develop and mentor employees and provide strong developmental support.
- Establish & direct an overall vision and direction for the daily operations of the EHS function to meet or exceed established goals and objectives for the sites and MWP.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent certifications and work experience.
Technical Skills and Knowledge:
- 10+ years of experience in EHS in a manufacturing environment implementing programs regarding employee safety procedures, practices, and accident prevention.
- Demonstrated experience in all aspects of environmental regulatory procedures and administration to meet site measurement, tracking and reporting requirements.
- Working knowledge and experience in Lean manufacturing, Six Sigma tools.
- Outstanding PC/Systems knowledge and skills.
- Strong leadership, communications and interpersonal skills with ability to interact with all levels of employees, customers and outside professionals.
- Demonstrated experience as change agent in driving a cultural shift involving EHS through more proactive, process focused procedures and activities.
Mueller Systems - 20 months ago
Mueller Systems provides Smart Metering solutions to optimize the delivery and use of energy and water. Municipalities that supply...