Under direction from Rancheria Security Management, the Safety Patrol Officers are responsible for maintaining security and patrolling the outside Casino areas, specifically the parking garage, Hotel and Little Oak Learning Center.
• Perform security patrols of the Hotel, Little Oak learning Center and Parking Garages to protect JRCR and guests property from unlawful trespassers, theft, sabotage, fire and accidents.
• Performs security patrols on foot, bicycle and motorized scooter.
• Responds to emergencies, problems and disputes in the patrol areas.
• React to any disturbances within the designated patrol areas or other assigned areas of the property.
• Observe and react to individuals suspected of illegal activity.
• Administer first aid within acquired training and ability.
• Report unsafe conditions to the appropriate authority.
• Provide needed assistance to guests and employees.
• Enforce badge procedures in secured access areas.
• Enforcement of JRCR rules and regulations by both guests and employees.
• Required to review all company and department policies and procedures.
• Required to use standard and custom radio codes.
• Generates incident and information reports.
• Keeps equipment in good working condition.
• May provide security at special events.
• Other duties may be assigned.
• A High School Diploma, GED, or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort - 15 months ago