ATI Allegheny Ludlum, an operating company of Allegheny Technologies (NYSE: ATI), manufactures and markets a wide range of flat rolled specialty metals, including stainless steel, nickel alloys, titanium, and electrical steels to global end use markets such as aerospace, power generation, automotive, and housing. Our goal is to safely deliver exceptional value to our customers, suppliers, employees, and shareholders.
We are currently seeking a Safety Professional for our Brackenridge Plant, which is located 25 miles north of Pittsburgh, PA This position reports to the General Manager, Safety.
This individual will be required to initiate leading edge safety processes, programs, and techniques. The Successful candidate will demonstrate effective leadership skills and effectively incorporate safety programs on the plant floor.
- strong support of line management using leading indicator measurements to analyze, direct and audit the safety program,
- serve as a technical resource, training the workforce in key program elements, monitoring regulatory compliance programs
- work in conjunction with the medical staff on case management.
- A degree in Safety or Safety and Health Management is required.
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment is a plus
- Experience in the metals industry is a plus.
- Applicants must have a working knowledge of Windows based computer applications, must be self-motivated, and must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills.
We offer a generous compensation package that includes medical, dental and vision benefits; life and accident insurance; tax-free health care and dependent care reimbursement accounts; an annual bonus plan; pension plan, 401(k); tuition assistance program; multiple paid holidays per year, relocation and much more!
For consideration, please submit your resume.
An equal opportunity employer
Affirmation action for Females, Minorities, Veterans and the Disabled
Allegheny Technologies Incorporated (ATI)
- 2 years ago - save job
When it comes to steelmaking, Allegheny Ludlum has a plethora of alloys. Allegheny Ludlum, a subsidiary of Allegheny Technologies, produces...