Are you looking for a growing and stable organization? Do you feel like your previous employers didn't appreciate your work? Don't go unnoticed any longer, take a look at this fantastic career opportunity...
National is a dynamic and growing manufacturing facility in Danville, KY. We are seeking a mid-level Safety & Training Coordinator.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1-year hands-on experience in the areas of First Aid, CPR, Confined Space, MSDS, Workman’s Compensation, Preventative Measures and Behavior Based Safety Programs along with various internal and external topics including root cause analysis and employee involvement programs. The Safety Coordinator will be responsible for the daily support of our DETUR Behavior Based Safety Program as well as :
The successful candidate will respond to various internal and external customers, and will be responsible for the execution of other duties as required to maintain departmental safety training initiatives including new Hire Safety Training, maintaining Certified Forklift Operator Training and Certified Forklift Operator Evaluations.
Minimum Qualifications :
- Input and support of a superior Behavior Based Safety Program which promotes safety awareness and employee engagement in safety
- Participation in continuous improvement and sustainability efforts including support of the facility Environmental Program.
- Identification of plant hazards; training associates on safety objectives, OSHA required training, and annual requirements
- Perform and document safety audits and walk-through inspections; assist in maintaining facility MSDS program
- Maintain records; prepare safety reports; analyze incident and injury reports for prevention and training deficiencies; assist in safety investigations; work with Safety committee and Safety Review Board, and maintain first aid and emergency responder lists and inventories.
- Assist in the creation, maintenance, development, implementation and validation of various safety training programs for all manufacturing departments.
- The Safety/Training Coordinator will be required to complete and maintain all of manufacturing Safety Records: Safety Non-conformance Reports, corrective and preventive actions, safety training records, etc.
1 Year of experience managing/promoting a formal safety program.
Minimum of 5 years working experience in a manufacturing environment.
Previous experience working with ISO./OSHA requirements is a plus.
Intermediate to advanced skills with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Kimball International, Inc - 10 months ago
Kimball International, Inc. provides a variety of products from its two business segments: the Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS)...