We are a growing company…
We are a financially secure company…
We offer our employees a promising future and tremendous career opportunities...
At CRST International, Inc. we are one of the nations leading transportation and logistics companies. Headquartered in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, we have offices throughout the United States, employing over 650 office employees, over 2,500 company drivers, and work with over 1,700 independent contractors. At CRST we offer a generous benefits and compensation package, in addition to a growing and financially stable environment. If you are interested in making a valuable contribution in a dynamic company with plans for a bright future, apply now.
“The only thing BIGGER than our opportunities, is your POTENTIAL”
CRST is seeking self motivated and results oriented Safety Specialist to be located in Cedar Rapids, IA.
· Assist in the processing of new applicants and support all safety functions.
· Maintain company compliance of all DOT, federal and state laws.
· Handle driver certifications and yearly reviews.
· Maintain company and DOT accident records.
· Assist in obtaining renewed CDL and physicals from drivers.
· Maintain accurate trip lease files and ensure proper paperwork is received.
· Secure and manage all driver qualification and personal files.
· Work comp and other driver insurance programs.
· Order and cancel physical damage and deadhead bobtail insurance on owner operators.
· Order, delete and transfer pre-pass devices.
· Driver passenger program.
· Drug and alcohol testing programs.
· Driver awards programs.
· Manage carrier profile and Corrective Actions for OOS violators.
· Manage the equipment maintenance and inspection program for compliance with DOT and company standards.
· Answer questions from and address problems of drivers.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Experience prioritizing matters.
- Possess customer service related experience.
- Top-notch organizational skills.
- Ability to work under potentially stressful situation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
The successful candidate will be subject to pre-employment drug screen and background check.