Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Chaparral Energy, an independent oil and gas company headquartered in Oklahoma City, is seeking a driven and self-starting individual for the position of Safety Specialist .
This position will assist Operations in the execution of the company’s environmental and safety programs to ensure compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and to create a culture of environmental and safety excellence.
Candidate Requirements include:
- Ensure operational compliance in Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, and Louisiana
- On-sight safety inspection of oil and gas leases and facilities
- Coordinate safety audits, both internally and with outside parties
- Provide safety training to operating personnel
- Review environmental permitting documentation
Desired Qualifications are:
- Demonstrated knowledge of EPA, DOT, and OSHA issues, laws, and regulations
- Knowledge of oil and gas production, leases, equipment, etc.
- Outstanding collaborative abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Initiative and independent thinking
- 3+ years applicable experience
- Bachelors degree in related field of expertise
- Related professional certification
- Strong working computer knowledge
Interested candidates should submit their resume and other credentials online at www.chaparralenergy.com .
Chaparral Energy, Inc. - 17 months ago
Chaparral Energy, Inc. (Chaparral) is an independent oil and natural gas production and exploitation company. Its areas of operation include...