As one of the world’s leading project consultancies, Faithful+Gould is a great company to work for. We advise on some of the world’s most exciting construction related projects – from Los Angeles International Airport to the World Trade Center Memorial in New York. Our parent company Atkins was the official engineering design services provider for the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
Our success is built on hiring and then developing the very best people. Our standards are high, as are the rewards for those who join our team. The opportunity to draw from international expertise and work on some of the most demanding and prestigious construction challenges around the globe ensures your career success.
Faithful+Gould is looking for One - two individuals to provide Safety support, facilitating safe work execution by all of our 3PSPs onsite through increased touch-points focused around our LPS tools. This position does not require individuals who are experts in OIMS or have experience in SSHE Supervisor type roles. Position will not include OI stewardship or oversight responsibilities. These field-based support staff will facilitate the accelerated development of our client's safety culture on Campus.
Prospective candidates shall meet the following qualifications:
- Local to Houston, TX or surrounding area
- Visibly demonstrate a high motivation for safety and analyze and understand motivational challenges
- Credible, previous field safety experience demonstrating the ability for hazard recognition and (at a minimum) basic knowledge of safety management systems
- Personable, main focus will be aiding the development of a strong safety culture which will require constant face-to-face feedback / coaching / mentoring with staff and supervisors
- Energetic, will be in the field interacting with 3PSPs ~80% of their time.
Monster - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard