Minimum 1 year culinary experience necessary.
• Serve Safe, Safety, Customer Service training class certifications a plus but willing to train. Must attend all other company sponsored training seminars.
• Always wear proper uniform attire including plastic gloves, cut gloves and bio-stem thermometer..
Uniforms should be kept clean and neat at all times.
• Present a positive/professional image.
• Smile and acknowledge customers by making eye contact.
• General courtesy requires you to clean up after yourself.
Do not leave it for someone else.
• The customer is always right.
• We strive for 100% satisfaction.
• Service daily hot lunch line to ensure compliance with menu, portioning, presentation and quality guidelines.
• Perform temperature checks during meal period to ensure food is being served hot. Log results in temperature manual.
- Prepares and cuts fruit and salads for catering and salad bar.
• Follow sanitation requirements as prescribed by head chef.
• Assist in implementation and follow-up of sanitation cleaning schedule for all kitchen areas and equipment.
• Coordinate cooking, prepping, etc. of all items for meals.
• Must become proficient in recipe procedures and cooking techniques.
• Assist with production in all stations when applicable.
• Attend weekly kitchen meetings held by head chef.
• Perform additional duties as assigned.
• Schedule is Monday - Friday 5:30 am to 1:30 pm. Occasional Saturdays required.
Whitsons Culinary Group is among the region's largest and most innovative dining service companies, providing a wide variety of services...