Responsible for working with Corporate and Field HR teams to oversee the implementation, administration and improvement of key HR programs such as Drug and Alcohol, Service Award, Relocation, etc. This position is also responsible for the development and administration of a salaried employee development and succession planning program.
- Provide overall HR program management and oversight to ensure ongoing process of various HR programs is to the appropriate levels of quality, timeliness and within budget.
- Monitor overall progress, resolving issues and initiating corrective actions or training, as appropriate, with all HR programs.
- Oversee vendor relationships with each program and manage both dependencies and the interface between projects
- Report progress of each program at intervals, highlighting trends, issues, and improvements to program administration
- Manage each program’s budget, monitoring the expenditures and costs against delivered and realized benefits as program progress
- Develop recommendations and design proposals for program changes, supported by relevant program analytics
- Oversee RFQ processes
- Create all related program content and materials for communication and training to the broad population
- Work with the Corporate compensation team to conduct research on industry trends and benchmark best practices for HR programs
- Develop and administer a salaried employee development and succession program.
- Oversee HR Compliance in regards to policies, I-9s, and personnel files through interfacing with the Corporate HR Services team.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resource management or related field
- 10+ years in human resources discipline
- Master’s degree in business, human resources, or related field
- Experience working on large scale projects, programs, and change efforts
- Experience developing and administering succession planning and development programs.
- Proven ability to interface with all levels of HR and business partners
- Experience with running successful RFQ processes
Our core values – safety, service, respect, global perspective and integrity – define our culture. And our skilled employees are among the most respected experts in our industry. Perhaps you should be the next among us.
Exterran is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Exterran provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Exterran - 9 months ago
Exterran Holdings, Inc. is engaged in the full-service natural gas compression business. It provides operations, maintenance, service and...