A Peter Piper Pizza Manager supervises and trains a team of 20 to 45 team members to ensure excellent guest service standards, oversees food preparation, safety and quality; and develops ideas to exceed sales goals while in a fast-paced, high energy environment where EVERY GUEST LEAVES HAPPY. We are in the business of making kids and families feel special when they come together to celebrate. We are open weekends, late evenings and holidays, except for Christmas day. A Manager must be able to work flexible hours and be available to work up to 55 hours per week on any shift.
* Overall operation of a single restaurant ensuring desired restaurant outcomes (increased sales, profitability and employee retention)
* Ability to interact with customers, provide excellent guest service, effective dining room management and answer guest inquiries and complaints
* Motivate and direct team members to exceed customer expectations with fast, accurate, friendly service in clean surroundings
* Assume full accountability for the restaurant profit and loss management by implementing marketing strategies, following cash control procedures, maintaining inventory, producing a quality product, managing labor, and reviewing financial reporting to enhance restaurant results
* Ability to operate point of sale terminal
* A High School diploma or GED is required
* Pass the Company’s background process
* A valid Driver’s License and auto liability insurance
* Able to lift/move up to 50 pounds
* Able to stand for long periods of time
* Within 90 days of employment a Manager must obtain a valid, state approved Seller/Server Certification for alcohol and obtain a health certification.
* No visible tattoos on the head, neck or face above the uniform and no visible tattoos on arms or hands except for one smaller than 1 inch by 1 inch, unless concealed with clothing or naturally colored concealer.
Pizza Properties, Inc. pays competitive salaries and has an excellent benefit package. We are a drug free workplace and participate in the E-verify program.
Peter Piper - 16 months ago