Deltek (Nasdaq: PROJ) Deltek is in a unique position within the enterprise software industry. We are an innovative, publicly-traded, fast-growing market leader that offers all of the assets you need to sell with confidence - brand recognition, 15,000 customers, a large and experienced marketing team - with the nimble, entrepreneurial culture that gives you the freedom to blaze your own trail. No one else in our industry has the focus or footprint that we do in our core markets. Founded in 1983, we have grown to become the leading global provider of enterprise software and information solutions for government contractors and professional services firms. For decades, we have delivered actionable insight that empowers our customers to unlock their business potential. Over 1.9 million users in approximately 80 countries around the world rely on Deltek to research and identify opportunities, win new business, optimize resources, streamline operations, and deliver more profitable projects. Join our growing team, and embark on a great career today. Deltek - Know more. Do more.™ www.deltek.com.
Know more. Do more. Achieve more. Deltek is seeking a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to work in our dynamic sales department in our Herndon, VA Headquarters. Be part of the winning team that generates revenue through pipeline development, fosters relationships and analyzes customer needs to uncover business challenges. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Accelerate sales cycle through effective qualification of outbound sales prospecting calls and inbound leads.
- "Focus on customer" by understanding their industry, business and challenges.
- Understand and articulate Deltek's value proposition and full portfolio of offerings.
- Express "passion" by inspiring others and offer contagious enthusiasm while having fun.
- "Drive results" and measure success by meeting or exceed sales goals.
- Participate in entry level sales program training sessions, meetings, skill building and professional development classes.
- Capture accurate and complete information in Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
- Cooperate with sales management to determine strategic approaches for sales.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2 + years business experience, prefer results oriented or sales environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: ability to talk to C-level, or technical audiences.
- Ability to perform individually and as part of a team environment.
- Effective problem-solving, time, and project management skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Prefer experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM applications.
Deltek - 22 months ago