IMPROVE THE HEALTH OF YOUR CAREER AT ZYNX HEALTH
Sales & Business Operations Intern
Location: West Los Angeles
As a Zynx Sales Intern , your main objective will be to create a pool of qualified prospective accounts for our sales team (either inside or field based). The position will consist of researching hospitals, following up with leads, and cold calling prospective accounts. In addition, you will work with the Salesforce.com team to ensure date integrity in our CRM application. You may also be delegated various sales related projects, by any one of the managers. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, carry him/herself with professionalism and be familiar with corporate or office culture.
This is a 6-month, full-time (40hr/wk), paid internship. For an individual who is interested and capable of advancing, the internship has the potential to turn into a permanent position on our Inside Sales Team. The position is based in our Los Angeles office in Westwood, CA. We recommend outgoing candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in a healthcare or business related field; however, we will also consider graduating seniors.
- Systematically research prospective customers using internal and 3 rd party databases
- Support sales team with scheduling and following up with prospects
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process
- Partner with field salespeople and management to support initiatives and campaigns
- Cold-calling prospective accounts
- Assist Manager of Commercial Operations with special projects
- BS/BA required (graduating seniors will be considered)
- MBA a plus (part-time MBA students considered)
Preferred Qualifications (Optional)
- Previous tele-sales experience
- Professional demeanor, highly motivated and outgoing with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to interact with multiple departments and individuals of all levels across the organization
- Experience with Salesforce.com or another Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point
- Detail-oriented, well-organized and able to manage multiple tasks & deadlines simultaneously
About Zynx Health
Zynx Health, a subsidiary of Hearst Corporation, is the market leader in providing evidence-based clinical decision support solutions that help healthcare organizations measurably improve patient outcomes, enhance safety, and lower costs.
- Experience in corporate environment with greater than 200 employees
- Experience with strategic prospecting in large complex organizations
- Experience in the Healthcare field
Thousands of hospital organizations and providers “dare to be better” with Zynx Health’s rigorously developed and maintained evidence-based clinical content, patented technology, and tailored services to drive clinical improvements at the point of care. With Zynx Health, healthcare organizations exceed industry demands for delivering high-quality care at lower costs under value-based reimbursement models.
Zynx Health partners with healthcare organizations to continuously and measurably improve care every day, for every patient, every time.
Zynx Health seeks to hire and train employees who uphold and mirror our core values of Bold Innovation, Passion, Integrity, Respect and Excellence. To learn more, visit www.zynxhealth.com or call 855.367.ZYNX.
Zynx Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected military and veteran status.
Zynx Health - 6 months ago