Sales & Marketing Administrative Assistant
SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITES
Perform administrative duties for the sales management team. Responsibilities may include screening calls, making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and financial data and customer/dealer relations. Requires strong computer skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND REQUIRED ABILITIES
- Work closely with sales management team to efficiently and accurately report sales data.
- Maintain historical sales data and prepare comparative analysis.
- Communicate with dealer network regarding contracts, pricing, territory, special offers and other dealer related issues.
- Perform administrative duties included but not limited to making domestic and international travel arrangements, organizing meetings using Microsoft Outlook, and providing phone support.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required
- Must have the ability to handle multiple activities and prioritize projects
- Must have strong organizational skills and be detail oriented
- Proficiency in Spanish is preferred
- Must have excellent PC skills to include Word, Excel, and Outlook
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 2 years experience in Administrative function preferably in a sales and marketing role
- Associate degree preferred but not required
- Judgment/Decision Making
- Drive for Results
Class 1 (Ocala, FL)