We have an immediate opportunity for an articulate, detail-oriented, self-motivated individual in our Marketing and Sales Group to support the Senior Marketing and Sales Professional in developing and enhancing the quality and quantity of marketing programs designed to increase assets under management.
The incumbent will work closely with the Senior Marketing and Sales Professional while utilizing the resources and expertise from within this sophisticated organization. We offer their clients flexible, creative and innovative services designed to provide customized solutions across generations.
This is a significant opportunity for the right person to grow in and impact a progressive growing organization committed to being the best investment advisory firm for their targeted clientele.
What you need is a minimum of an undergraduate degree in Finance, Economics, Business or Marketing along with the following characteristics:
• Minimum of 5 years Experience
• A focus on sales and new business development
• High energy and strong work ethic
• A passion for the profession and strong desire to further education
• Sense of urgency
• Strategic thinker, able to critically assess areas of improvement and recommend a course of action
• Assertive and confident
• Detailed and organized
• With strong values for error-free work, and an approach of excellence
No previous financial service experience is required. We will provide you with the training and tools you will need to maximize your growth potential. A Series 65 license is preferred; this position will require the individual to pass appropriate securities exam (s) A plus would be a MBA, CFP or CFA along with investment management experience relating to the placement of asset management services or the delivery of portfolio management services to high net worth individuals. Depending on your background, experience, career and personal goals we will customize a professional development program to meet your needs and capitalize on your talents.
It's the same approach we use in developing strategic investment plans for our clients personalized, supportive, interactive, and consultative. We provide you with the tools and guidance to help you successfully communicate our wealth management process and appropriate solutions to clients and prospect alike. You will also benefit from gaining knowledge of investment and portfolio management theory, accounting and financial principles, associated investment strategies and instruments, and characteristics of various marketplaces.
We develops "partnering" relationships with accounting firms, estate planning firms and various broker/dealers with the objective of providing the highest level of investment management services to their clients.
Responsibilities require entrepreneurial energy and initiative and will include:
• The development and implementation of marketing programs designed to increase the quality and quantity of accounting and law firms referring clients to our firm.
• The enhancement of the prospective client proposal process including quality control procedures.
• Increasing the efficiency of the transition of new clients to the portfolio management team.
• Provide communication to Sales & Marketing from weekly research meetings
• Develop and provide master tracking program for client reviews.
Additionally, you may be called upon to provide support for any and all of the following:
• Answering calls from clients and handling requests accurately and efficiently
• Ensuring that the transition from the sales process to portfolio management is smooth and accurate
• Facilitating the new accounts and account transfer process
• Handling written advisor and client correspondence
• Preparing client presentations
City National Bank - 15 months ago
City National Bank is the wholly owned subsidiary of City National Corporation (NYSE:CYN). It is backed by $15.9 billion in total assets,...