Penhall Company is looking for a
qualified intern to join our sales and marketing team.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of sales and marketing.
- Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
- Assist with planning of sales blitzes
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data in current and new markets for Penhall Company
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Prepare presentations and/or customer "hit lists"
- Open and sort mail
- Enter contact information into contact management systems
- Provide support to social media efforts and incoming sales calls from web based advertising
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
Penhall Company is looking for an undergraduate student or recent graduate in the local area who is majoring in Sales, Marketing or Advertising. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
GPA minimum: 2.5
Education Major: Marketing, Sales, Advertising
Work Authorization: Must be authorised to work in the United States
*Please, no applicants beyond a reasonable driving distance / daily commute *
The Penhall Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Penhall Company - 11 months ago