Grounded in 125 years of innovation and service, Sager Electronics is a North American electronic component distributor. Our Distributing Confidence® business model goes beyond fulfillment to provide our customers and suppliers a unique combination of operational excellence and innovative business solutions. Sager Electronics is a wholly owned subsidiary of TTI Inc. a Berkshire Hathaway Inc. company.
We are currently seeking an experienced Sales and Marketing Representative for our Wilmington, MA location. This position is an inside sales role responsible for developing customer and product knowledge, to achieve sales targets and provide seamless customer service by responding to customer requests regarding technical information, pricing, delivery and order status information.
This position is ideal for someone who has at least two to four years of proven inside sales experience with a general understanding of the electronics industry. We are looking for a self-starter with a strong customer focus. The typical hours are Monday
- Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
· Develop customer / product knowledge, perform selling activities
· Work with - sales management to identify and develop strategies, which support new and/or existing sales opportunities
· Work to build and coordinate relationships with supplier representatives and all customer purchasing contacts
· Meet and/or exceed mutually agreed upon sales goals and objectives
· Achieve target profit margins as established by management
· Bachelors degree preferred, but not required
· Two to four years of related inside sales experience
· Basic understanding of the electronics distribution industry is highly desirable
· Proficiency in MS Excel
· Knowledge of PeopleSoft a plus
· Strong oral and written communications skills
· Ability to constructively address customer issues and diffuse in a timely manner
· Strong analytical skills to interpret data from a wide variety of sources
Sager Electronics offers an attractive benefits package for full time employment, including medical/vision/dental insurance, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, paid time off, paid holidays, and a company matched 401(k). To learn more about Sager Electronics, please visit our web site at http://www.sager.com Sager Electronics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.