MISSION / SUMMARY:
The S&O Support Coordinator works to achieve company Vision, Values, Goals and Culture. The primary responsibility is to complete tactical and strategic processes associated with servicing a specific set of customer accounts. This person will have responsibility for the day to day management for all aspects for an assigned account or accounts. They understand and align the process with Sales, Label Division Operations, and the Sales and Operations Support group and as he/she executes their role in the overall order fulfillment process to exceed customer expectations and align with GPI business, cultural, financial and operational objectives.
JOB FUNCTIONS: Job functions include, but are not limited to the following .
- Process incoming orders.
- Submit Scheduling request and follow through.
- Track orders through manufacturing process.
- Process shipping requests.
- Coordinate incoming Artwork & Graphics with appropriate department.
- Coordinate necessary documents for billing with appropriate department.
- Research customer inquiries.
- Serve as backup to other S&O Support Coordinators with customer direct contract responsibility.
- Utilize pricing tables to assure customer contracts and agreements are adhered to.
- Attend and participate in new business meetings.
- Manage the reduction or appropriate level of finished goods and excess inventories.
- Job estimating.
- File Maintenance.
- Participate in Lean Six Sigma events.
- Other duties as assigned.
BACKGROUND / EXPERIENCE:
- Positive and progressive order fulfillment experience.
- Solid understanding of customer account management.
- Demonstrated understanding of and the ability to manage the impact of order fulfillment on cash flow.
EDUCATION / KNOWLEDGE:
- Bachelor Degree in related field.
- Compensatory closely related work experience required in lieu of degree.
- Microsoft Office Applications with emphasis on Outlook, Word and Excel.
- SAP Experience (preferred).
- Prior Experience using AS400 applications (preferred).
- Written and verbal Communication
- General schedule is 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, M-F, however, employees must be willing to work alternate schedules that may include early mornings, nights, and/or weekends and be punctual while doing so.
- Occasional overnight travel to include flying, driving, riding or by rail.
- Sitting, standing or walking for extended periods of time.
- Some awkward and/or repetitive movements.
- Occasional lifting.
- Reading computer screen or other electronic devices.
- Use of various hand and electrical office equipment.
GRAPHIC PACKAGING INTERNATIONAL, INC. is proud to be an EOE-M/F/D/V committed to workplace diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Graphic Packaging - 18 months ago
Ever toted a 12-pack home? If so, you can appreciate Graphic Packaging Holding Company's (GPHC) work. Operating subsidiary Graphic...