General Summary of Leadership Position:
? Manages MDU Sales and Revenue Share program to meet or exceed budgeted residential sales and connect goals.
? Negotiates with property managers/owners ROE (right of entry) agreements and revenue share terms.
? Manages implementation to maximize sub growth and product penetration in accordance with business goals and objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Ability to deliver MDU sales and connect goals through strategic planning and effective tactical execution
2. Responsible for selecting, supervising, developing and motivating a team of MDU Direct Sales Representatives. Oversees and manages MDU reps schedules, workload and performance issues
3. Ascertains that all MDU Sales Representatives are fully knowledgeable on RCN product offerings, branding messages, and current offers/promotions
4. Validates all reporting of sales and install numbers and other metrics, as directed, on an ongoing basis
5. Reviews and analyzes current revenue share and agent dealer programs and agreements for compliance, competitive considerations and sales opportunities. Executes changes and maintains customer data base
6. Analyzes the market and creates programs to address each segment. Adept at navigating the competitive landscape
7. Ability to negotiate contract pricing, lock-up exclusive marketing programs and close business
8. Ability to hunt for new prospect properties
9. Manages in-term relationships, requiring excellent customer service skills
10. Interacts with internal and external customers to ensure premier customer service
11. Plans and attends sales and marketing events to promote and sell RCN products
12. Ability to present to key stakeholders in a professional setting
13. Other related duties as needed
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Management or equivalent experience/education.
Experience: Three to five+ years of leadership/supervisory/manager experience in a direct sales and/or customer service/ business environment required.
Three to five+ years of telecommunications industry, related field or relevant experience required.
Proven track record of achieving sales quotas through effective coaching and performance management.
Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products.
Excellent Customer Service, Communication, and Project Management skills required.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
You could say RCN is at home in the big city. The company operates cable-based broadband networks that serve the Boston, Chicago, and New...