Sales Account Coordinator
# of openings:
Sales Account Coordinator
Infusion is a Software Consulting company with international offices. Our Software Consultants develop and implement enterprise-scale financial systems and mission critical solutions for an extensive global client list that includes the world’s largest banks, government agencies, pharmaceutical firms and e-commerce companies. We are currently looking for an Operations Manager to actively balance the workload of our growing pool of talented IT consultants across a variety of client assignments and internal initiatives.
The Sales Account Coordinator partners with their Account Team to move opportunities through the sales cycle and prepares the organization for upcoming projects. The Sales Account Coordinator is viewed as the subject matter expert internally for all Sales Opportunities within their Account Team and act as representation for the Account Manager when discussing staffing, contract status and Opportunity blockers. They are required to move the internal blockers impeding a Sales Opportunity and escalate when appropriate.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Works side-by-side with their assigned Account Team Unit (ATU) to understand the status of opportunities in their ATU pipeline. The Account Coordinator should act, internally, as the single point of contact for an ATU to various internal teams (including, but not limited to, Finance, Legal, and Operations) and clients, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient.
- Works as the Champion of Contracts and Proposals through internal reviews and prioritization for their ATU, and is tasked to educate and “sell” the merits of their Sales Opportunities during this process to ensure buy-in from internal stakeholders in a timely fashion. Can speak to the status of the SoW Approval process to various levels of Management.
- Responsible for working with Resource Management to ensure that the right team is being pulled together to guarantee a successful project team.
- Manages the update of pipeline and revenue data into ATU sales reports including assigning sales credits, and incorporating actual and projected revenue and expenses. Publishes regular weekly and monthly sales data reporting for the North American Sales Teams and Senior Management.
- Works with the Director of Partnerships and Alliances to ensure Microsoft reporting, incentives, deal registration and program compliance is current and up to date. Takes information from these systems and communicates opportunities and risks to their respective ATU. Is engaged in learning and seeking out MS program opportunities for their team.
- Bachelor Degree/College Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a corporate environment
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically MS Excel.
- Excellent written/oral communication skills with a strong ability and high comfort level for communication with Senior Managers and Executives
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Experience in Sales is an asset but not necessary.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and highly organized
Infusion - 16 months ago
Infusion is a global innovation firm and long time Microsoft partner. We are a combination of expert software development combined with...