Clear Channel Communications, Inc. is the world’s largest radio and outdoor advertising company with leading market positions in each of its two business segments: Radio and Outdoor. Clear Channel is also one of the most innovative media players in the market – a leader in the converging media space, developing the best-in-class integrated media offers (e.g. Radio/Web) and building significant positions in the HD arena.
Clear Channel Media & Entertainment has immediate openings at the following stations: WTAM 1100, WMJI 1057, WMMS 1007, WHLK 1065, WGAR 995, and WAKS 965. We are looking for energetic, driven-to-win performers to join a fast-paced, winning organization. Our salespeople enjoy a vast amount of resources and cutting technology to get the desired results for their customers. If you want to be the best, we want to talk to you!
The Account Executive is responsible for building relationships and selling Clear Channel assets as marketing solutions. The role objective is to achieve revenue targets and services goals while helping clients meet key business challenges. Successful candidates must be motivated, enthusiastic, self-starters who are able to work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
This is a tough and demanding position where only the motivated succeed. One out of every three Account Executives hired will quit in their first year, but if you are motivated, have a strong desire to succeed and can adapt and overcome, then you are in for a successful and rewarding career with a global media leader.
- Develop new leads by cold calling and obtaining face to face appointments.
- Attain new business accounts and sponsorships.
- Generate revenue and meet sales targets.
- Establish, maintain and grow relationships with client base and agencies.
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with corporate, advertising and public relations communities.
- Solicit funding for broadcast and non-broadcast projects, special events, web streaming and other off-air projects.
- Develop presentations to corporations and agencies designed to sell marketing solutions.
- Maintain an organized format on each sales call, covering all important topics: client marketing analysis, target consumer needs, benefits sought, assignments and follow-up.
- 2+ years prior experience in successful sales role.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional appearance and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to design, deliver and execute marketing strategies and presentations.
- Prior demonstrated prospecting experience through cold calling, networking and meeting functions.
- Proven track record of reaching sales targets and revenue goals.
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
CLEVELAND, Ohio, United States
Clear Channel Communications - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
This company leaves few open channels on the radio dial. Clear Channel Communications is the #1 radio company in the US, with about 860...