Job Posting The Account Executive sells Phase II - IV Clinical Patient Trial Services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and R&D community
Graduate degree preferred Experience 2-10 years selling clinical (Ph I and IIA ) or (Phase II-IV) patient trial services
- New Jersey/Pennslyvania
- Midwest/Pacific North West
- South West
- Develop and execute customer account plans. Actively pursue, close and follow up on new opportunities in your geography
- Initiate and conduct face-to-face meetings with clients
- Set, manage and maintain customer expectations
- Achieve sales targets by accurately forecasting clinical studies and client behaviors
- Establish and nurture client relationships, with both existing and new sponsors
- Develops account plans and partnerships with key accounts.
- Provides weekly sales activity reports to management.
- Develops client call cycle to achieve objectives and sales plan; Follows up on leads.
- Provides general intelligence on key competitors.
- Sells the business unit’s capabilities and differentiation frameworks.
- Collaborate with company wide resources to achieve superior customer satisfaction
- Recognize and communicate opportunities for other business units
- Evaluates quotations for territory and provides inputs to ensure client and company requirements are met.
- Assists in determining margins and pricing with Client Services.
- Participates in proposal scope development as appropriate.
- Uses SFDC to manage internal communication and document territory and client information as required for the business unit.
- Responsible for Opportunity Management and accurate pipeline forecasting. Education/Qualifications Bachelor Degree in Life Science or Business required
2-5 years sales experience selling services directly to the pharmaceutical and biotech sector with direct interaction with mid-level and executive level decision makers
CRO (Clinical Research Organization) industry experience strongly preferred EEO Employer Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. (M/F/D/V). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.
Covance - 12 months ago
Covance Inc. is a drug development services company providing a range of early-stage and late-stage product development services on a...