Job Posting |
• Sell Clinical Drug Development services (Phase II-IV) to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and R&D community in the US South West territory
• Develop and execute customer account plans. Actively pursue, close and follow up on new opportunities in your geography
• Initiate and conduct face-to-face meetings with clients
• Set, manage and maintain customer expectations
• Achieve sales targets by accurately forecating clinical studies and client behaviors
• Establish and nurture client relationships, with both existing and new sponsors
• Collaborate with company wide resources to achieve superior customer satisfaction
• Participate in sales and marketing related activities and focus groups
• Recognize and communicate opportunities for other business units
Bachelor Degree in Life Science or Business required
Graduate degree preferred
5-10 years life sciences sales experience, or within a related industry.
CRO (Clinical Research Organization) industry experience strongly preferred
Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Individual with Disability/Veteran). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.
Covance - 9 months ago
Covance Inc. is a drug development services company providing a range of early-stage and late-stage product development services on a...