If you are a recent graduate and seeking a career in Sales, and love Glassdoor, we want to hear from you! We are seeking an enthusiastic Sales Account Executive who is eager to sell products, and/or services to the recruiting and staffing industry, from our Sausalito office in Northern California.
The successful candidate will be someone who is energetic, intelligent, and has the ability to grasp new ideas and concepts quickly. The successful candidate should enjoy working in a collaborative environment; interacting with customers, prospects, technical resources, and other team members in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
You will be handsomely compensated for success with an aggressive performance based incentive plan, including equity in this early-stage start-up with outstanding backers.
- Build, develop and manage a qualified sales funnel of opportunities; training will be provided
- Weekly appointment dialing/cold calling required
- Be responsible for achieving a quarterly sales goal and an annual sales quota
- Some travel may be required including overnight stays
- Excellent communicator with ability to influence
- Excellent organization skills
- Strong phone skills
- Comfort with learning about technology based products
- A passion and love for the art of selling
- Related coursework or entry level experience in sales, marketing, or customer service role is a plus
- Bachelor's degree from accredited college or university
We believe that work is one of the most important parts of our lives, so we also we believe in a winning culture and great benefits:
"Best Places to Work
" in the North Bay Area
Fun, flexible, and casual environment
Free fruit, snacks, and drinks
We're Pet Friendly!
Hack days and team outings (ball games, hikes, paddle boarding, etc.)
Unlimited vacation and great benefits - we cover employee 100% / dependent 90%
Glassdoor is an equal opportunity employer.
Glassdoor is a free jobs and career community that offers the world an inside look at jobs and companies. What sets us apart is our...