InsideSales.com is the market leader in the emerging sales acceleration market. Breakthrough innovations in cloud-based communications, gamification, predictive analytics and data visualization have helped make the company one of the hottest employers in the United States. In fact, Inc. Magazine recently recognized the company as the 5th fastest growing software company in the country.
InsideSales.com is seeking proven, highly motivated, high performance sales professionals to join the Utah based sales team.
- Effectively and independently distill and deliver the InsideSales.com value proposition, demonstrating InsideSales.com’s product platform
- Follow the established InsideSales.com sales process to provide timely and accurate forecasting and reporting of activity to Sales Management
- Responsible for all sales activities to include One-Time Charges (NRR) and Monthly Recurring Revenue (CMRR) in assigned accounts or regions
- Engage, manage, and prepare proposals, quotes and contracts in order to close InsideSales.com contracts
- Perform on line product demonstrations
- Overcome concerns and both business and technical roadblocks
- Oversee all transactions that occur in assigned account or region and continue to engage customer for additional revenue, leads and other opportunities
- Assist in implementation of assigned customers; collaborate on product development, and product delivery
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as outlined by direct supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2+ years experience in B2B or B2C SaaS sales
- CRM usage experience
- Strong ability to close sales
- Technology savvy
We offer stellar compensation plans, a fast-growth career track, and generous benefits -- including stock options , 401k, medical, dental, life, disability, time-off, a gym membership, creative allowance, cross-function training, and more.
- MBA or relevant Master's Degree