Are you an ambitious, success driven, and goal-oriented professional?
Do you have passion for technology and inventions?
If so, InspiRational is looking for an experienced Sales Director who would help us to build Sales department.
InspiRational ( www.inspi.ration.co) is a technology company. Our mission is to bring amazing things into people's life. One products are multi-touch displays, kiosks, and holograms.
In May 2013, InspiRational introduced interactive fog display Displair to the US market. Displair is an invention that was created by Russian scientist. Displair projects a computer image on a thin flow of air infused with microscopic water particles. The air droplets are so small, that fingers stay dry. Using highly tuned software and gesture technology, a user can navigate the screen simply by touching the air. It is basically the realization of what the special effects in the movie "Minority Report" were trying to create. Our invention is one of a kind. There are no companies on the market that can offer this kind of experience.
The new office is about to open in San Francisco, Soma.
- A strong leader with 3 + years B2B sales experience, who has mastered the art of sales and business development.
- An ambitious and competitive sale professional that is passionate about early stage software companies.
- Has experience in managing high level accounts.
- Has solid relationships and network with key senior corporate decision makers.
- Passionate about new inventions and technology solutions
- A self-starter who is able to prioritize account penetration/management activities to optimize sales productivity.
- Strong focus and urgency for resolving customer issues and building customer loyalty.
- College degree in mandatory
- Build strong relationships with customers at all levels. Build trust and loyalty with users, influencers, champions and C-level executives to retain and expand business opportunities.
- Manage a high level of sales activity including needs assessments, application development, researching, qualifying, presenting, negotiating, closing and maintaining post-sale services.
- Actively participate and contribute to all meetings with creative and technology teams
- Develop presentations, offers and estimates.
- Determine resources required for each project.
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date customer records in the CRM System.
- Review monthly budget recaps to track client revenue against historical patterns and annual targets.
- This role requires travel within the assigned territory.
To apply for these positions please email your resume and a COVER LETTER outlining why YOU are the right person for the job. InspiRational is an Equal Opportunity Employer.