- This role holder is responsible for driving profitable, sustainable growth in relevant line of business accounts through the relationship with Xerox.
- Some role holders will be responsible for developing new services to existing accounts within the client organisation others may drive new services to non-users of Xerox LEO portfolio. The role may also be a combination of the two.
- The drive for profitable, sustainable growth within the LEO portfolio in those accounts will be enabled through effective coverage, an effective account plan and to create opportunities harnessing the full input of their virtual team (e.g. including Sales Specialists, pre-sales, and Alliance Management representatives).
- In addition, the role holder may provide account management support (e.g. for a larger / global account) where there is a client requirement to do so.
- The role holder drives the business opportunity and creates and captures demand within their assigned accounts and sells the full spectrum of the Xerox LEO portfolio – services, technology and solutions.
- The role holder drives revenue growth, client satisfaction of their assigned accounts and the P&L as appropriate.
- The role holder is an influencer of client’s enterprise document strategy. They are often considered as a virtual team member by client. Seen as thought leader and sought out by the client for advice on business problems and opportunities.
- The role holder establishes and manages effective business relationships at both functional and executive levels articulating the value that Xerox can bring.
- The role holder participates in industry and business related organisations, societies, conferences and other client related activity and leads in sharing this knowledge within their virtual team.
- Create Client Strategy:
- Develops and implements effective coverage of their accounts and develops account strategies in order to create and capture opportunities to drive profitable and sustainable growth.
- Execute Client Strategy:
- Responsible for implementing the account strategy to maximize new service opportunities while acting as the client advocate.
- Navigate Political Environment:
- Identifies, understands and leverages the political dynamics in the client organization and within Xerox to effectively achieve goals.
- Engage Senior Executives through Thought Leadership:
- Establishes position of business advisor as well as creating potential growth opportunities with client executives by demonstrating thought leadership and strategic thinking.
- Document Value:
- Responsible for communicating and leveraging the value delivered to expand the client relationship and increase the business growth opportunities.
- Represent the One Face of Xerox LEO:
- Creates opportunities for selling unique, value-added solutions through the effective positioning of the Xerox LEO portfolio. Learns from Sales Specialists to continuously improve their knowledge of the LEO portfolio.
- Operate as a General Business Manager:
- Responsible for making decisions and performing the role to maximize operational excellence, drive profitable annuity growth and minimize risk for Xerox.
- Lead Effective Virtual Teams:
- Leads, motivates and inspires account teams to deliver client satisfaction, contractual commitments and driving profitable, sustainable account growth.
Preferred Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
Candidate Background: Skills, Knowledge & Ability:
Minimum A proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets, consultative services-led sales engagements and multi-party negotiations with partners and clients
Minimum Successful proven track record of leading, negotiating, influencing and closing within the sales cycle
Minimum Good knowledge of LEO product/services portfolio with a positive approach to ongoing learning and development
Minimum Experience in proactively engaging at Senior Executive level within client organisations
Minimum Experience of having developed and executed business strategies to substantially increase account growth and revenues
Minimum Demonstrates aptitude for innovation and appreciation of client business drivers
Minimum Good knowledge of markets relevant to product/services portfolio, including positioning of Xerox and competition
Minimum Demonstrates drive and determination to achieve objectives, overcoming obstacles to deliver results
Xerox - 18 months ago
Why build your career at Xerox?
Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, customer...