What is Zaarly?
Zaarly is a local marketplace enabling people to make money doing what they love. Every Storefront Owner is a hand selected expert at their craft who is engaged in their local economy. We believe that the best work you'll ever see comes from people who truly love what they do. Zaarly helps customers find and connect with Storefront Owners who deliver delightful experiences along with their custom creations.
What impact will I make?
The Sales Account Executive will be responsible for helping us actively grow the number of quality Sellers. You will focus on reaching out to uniquely talented sellers who have the ability to take full advantage of our marketplace. You’ll have an insane focus on both quality and performance based metrics. Our sellers matter the most to this new part of our marketplace – we want every user's experience to be flawless. This is the coolest and most rewarding gig on the planet!
- Drive sales results via aggressive cold-calling (25+ cold calls are expected/day)
- Prospect for and close local sellers who will provide amazing services for our Zaarly community
- Manage your own leads and drive full sales cycle from introductory calls to onboarding sellers
- Knowing the selling platform inside and out so you can flawlessly convey it to customers and improve team performance
- Develop and deliver daily and weekly metrics
Education and Qualifications
- Consistently hitting personal and team goals for seller in new and existing markets
- Previous experience in sales with a minimum of 1 year telephone-based experience
- Ability to express ideas in clear and concise manner.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a high demand, team oriented, and fast-paced environment.
- Desire to join a startup, contribute immediately and build a team working for a super fun company focused on finding amazing people
In addition to a resume, also address:
- Recent graduate of a four year college
Tell us what you’ve been doing up until now. Whether it was holed up in the college library the past four years or bootstrapping an idea, we want to see you have experience working in a collaborative environment and can take projects from beginning to end on your own.
Prove you’re a self starter. Everyone at Zaarly is working toward the same goal, but we’re not all doing the same things to get there.
To learn more about us, we encourage you to visit our company page ( http://about.zaarly.com ) and our Employee Handbook ( http://handbook.zaarly.com )
Zaarly - 8 months ago
copy to clipboard