The Associated Spring National Sales team has an exciting career opportunity for as Sales Account Manager to focus on the California market. The right candidate should have a proven track record in generating profitable sales and capturing new business. He or she will be responsible for the growth, development and maintenance of new and existing customers. You will be the key link between our customers and manufacturing locations, putting your product knowledge and sales training to use to achieve profitable growth for your assigned accounts. If you are a high-energy, motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, you are encouraged to submit your name for further consideration.
Corporate Values: Integrity, Empowerment, Emotional Intelligence, Collaboration, Competitiveness, Continuous Improvement, Workplace Fairness, and Globalization.
- Pursue new business opportunities in current and future AS Industrial (Aerospace/Defense focus) and Automotive markets
- Encompasses states of California, Oregon, Washington
- Manage current business by coordinating activity related to customer issues with price, quality, delivery, packaging, etc.
- Seek out market intelligence concerning the market conditions which impact Associated Spring.
- Develop an annual sales plan for assigned territory. Forecast sales to plan on a monthly basis.
- Resolve customer issues that affect current or future business by involving the appropriate Associated Spring personnel.
- Anticipate customer needs and develop solutions which align with Associated Spring capabilities
- Liaise between the customer and Associated Spring engineering on new business opportunities and product launches
- Coordinate with customer purchasing department to obtain the production part requests for quote
- Confirm pricing strategy with relevant Associated Spring Division Manager, and other relevant Associated Spring personnel
- Follow up quotes and give feedback.
- Coordinate with Associated Spring divisions and the customer on productivity and product quality improvements
- Product knowledge in the spring or custom metal parts industry
- Experience in sales with Defense Contractors desired with knowledge of Aerospace/Defense Industry
- Ability to analyze and search for new customers and new business opportunities
- Proficiency in MS Office; CRM (Oracle)
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Requires 10+ years progressive sales experience
- Bachelor of Science Degree in business or related discipline