The Associated Spring National Sales team has an exciting career opportunity for dynamic sales professionals to join its team as a Sales Account Manager. The right candidate should have a proven track record in generating profitable sales and capturing new business. He or she will be responsible for the growth, development and maintenance of new and existing customers. You will be the key link between our customers and manufacturing locations, putting your product knowledge and sales training to use to achieve profitable growth for your assigned accounts.
Corporate Values: Integrity, Empowerment, Emotional Intelligence, Collaboration, Competitiveness, Continuous Improvement, Workplace Fairness, and Globalization.
- Pursue new business opportunities in current and future AS Industrial and Automotive markets
- Manage current business by coordinating activity related to customer issues with price, quality, delivery, packaging, etc.
- Seek out market intelligence concerning the market conditions which impact Associated Spring.
- Develop an annual sales plan for assigned territory. Forecast sales to plan on a monthly basis.
- Resolve customer issues that affect current or future business by involving the appropriate Associated Spring resource.
- Anticipate customer needs and develop solutions which align with Associated Spring capabilities
- Liaise between the customer and Associated Spring engineering on new business opportunities and product launches
- Coordinate with customer purchasing department to obtain the production part requests for quote
- Confirm pricing strategy with relevant Associated Spring Division Manager, and other relevant Associated Spring personnel
- Follow up quotes and give feedback.
- Coordinate with Associated Spring divisions and the customer on productivity and product quality improvements
- Large OEM sales experience within Automotive and/or Industrial preferred
- Product knowledge in the spring or custom metal parts industry
- Knowledge of the capabilities and products of Associated Spring Divisions a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in business or related discipline.
- Requires 5 – 7 years progressive sales experience
Barnes Group, Inc. - 10 months ago