Primary responsibilities include sales in a designated regional territory with emphasis on distribution and retail accounts.
- BS/BA degree preferred in Agriculture Business, Meat Science, Marketing or Animal Science
- Minimum 1 year or more experience in sales.
- Excellent phone skills and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Be able to work in office environment
- 40 plus hours weekly with 1 Saturday monthly
- Minimum travel
- Microsoft office skills
JBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Manage sales for accounts using market and product knowledge
- Telephone contact to all accounts to meet their needs on product
- Work daily with margin management to give current pricing to accounts to generate sales
- Give price quotes and negotiate pricing in parameters set by margin management.
- Assist in tying orders to make full trucks in responsible area
- Awareness on market conditions, trends and competition pricing and report to margin management
- Multi tasks efficiently
- Be able to develop sales plans and organize administrative responsibilities.
- Good working relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Good customer service skills. Be able to communicate shorts, on time deliveries and order status
JBS - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard