Sales Account Manager
Sales Account Manager
Facility: Englewood, CO
Latisys prides itself on offering its employees an opportunity for a challenging career in a team-oriented environment. As a fast growing company, we are always on the lookout for ambitious people with a positive attitude and commitment to being the best they can be.
Latisys is seeking a motivated individual to participate in driving sales for all of the Latisys products and markets. T his is a full-time, exempt, salaried position.
Latisys offers an extensive benefits package to its employees, including 401(k), medical insurance, dental insurance, vision care plan, pre-tax flexible spending accounts for health care and dependent care, employee assistance program, paid life insurance, paid AD&D, paid short term and long term disability, paid time off and paid company holidays.
If you are interested in joining our company apply now:
- Prospect, identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline
- Close business to meet monthly, quarterly and annual bookings objectives
- Ensure all strategic and target accounts are fully aware of all products and services
- Manage, grow and retain existing hosting key and strategic accounts
- Proactively acquire new accounts
- Consistently exceed assigned quota
- Produce accurate forecasts and reporting of all sales activities
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Create and maintain strategic sales plans and profiles for top accounts
- Manage relationships with clients and prospects within a territory
- Work with strategic partners to better position company within clients and prospects
- Maintain a high level of client contact at all levels within a company
- Other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience:
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding relationship building skills with a high degree of responsiveness and integrity
- BA/BS preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years related account management or sales experience selling managed hosting and colocation services
- Experienced selling in a service oriented business
- Excellent overall business skills
- Experience working with “C” level decision makers
- Proven experience with complex sales processes
Latisys - 12 months ago
Latisys is a leading provider of colocation, managed hosting, managed services and disaster recovery solutions to medium-sized businesses,...