Position: Sales Administration Specialist
The Sales Administrations Specialist is responsible for ensuring that all departmental clerical, confidential administrative duties and record keeping functions are performed and completed accurately and timely. The incubent will establish required information by breaking down data, compiling, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, and/or verifying information and data.
- Prepare management presentations and reports, memos and other documents for budgets etc.
- Perform analysis of sales and margin data and provide insight and recommendations to management based on such analysis.
- Coordinate internal and external travel, presentations, meetings while working in an assigned budget.
- Gather and analyze data for Marketing and Sales. Prepare daily sales reporting tools.
- Provide administrative support and staff assistance.
- Manage corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Manage and maintain executive management schedules.
- Planning meeting and events as needed for office, including transportation, meals and accommodations as needed.
- AAS Degree in Business Preferred
- Minimum of 2-4 years related experience
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Monster - 21 months ago