At AAA Northern California, Nevada and Utah (NCNU), we know you’re more than who you bring to work. For over a century, we’ve continued to redefine ourselves to become a multi-faceted leading provider of travel, insurance, and auto services. We know you’re as versatile as we are, and it makes what you have to offer the Members and communities we serve that much more unique.
We are seeking the right individuals who are driven to continue our organization’s dedication to serving our Members. AAA NCNU offers many opportunities that will excel your career, while allowing you to take comfort in knowing that you’ll be covered by some of the best and competitive benefits in the industry. If you want a career that offers to others that same sense of protection and completeness, then we encourage you to consider our current opening for an Property & Casualty Insurance Agent (P&C).
Upon becoming our newest teammate, your skills in soliciting new business, plus retaining and growing an existing customer base, will work to your advantage as you meet and exceed your assigned sales goals of Insurance (P&C as well as Life) and Membership products. Also, you will be responsible for:
The ideal individual will have an innate strength in sales techniques and in the ability to develop, track and effectively follow up on leads. Having a keen interest and understanding of marketing trends is also a plus when preparing for and adapting to industry changes. This position requires: a High School Diploma or GED; a minimum of 3-5 years of previous relevant work experience; and licensure as a Sales Agent or work experience and attainment of license within 60 days of hire. A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field is also preferred.
- Using your sales techniques and expert product knowledge to identify customer-specific needs to generate sales while effectively overcoming any objections in order to close sales and retain customers
- Conducting regular insurance reviews for clients in order to present our large and varied range of products to generate new insurance policy sales and memberships, as well as to cross-sell other AAA NCNU offerings
- Generating leads and providing marketing support, including being proactive in soliciting and marketing to businesses and community events, making outbound cold calls, cross- and up-selling to new and existing accounts
- Responding to customer inquiries and requests that relate to insurance products and membership
- Researching and resolving complex customer-service issues, as well as acting as first notice of loss for claims
Joining AAA NCNU delivers career potential, flexibility, and excellent benefits. Become the face of AAA, and bring your whole self to every aspect of what we do. Give your career a jumpstart with the company that has a well-respected past and a smart business eye towards the future. Apply today via this link: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH14/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CSAA&cws=1&rid=1534
AAA NCNU is proud to be an Equal Opportunity.
- 2 years ago - save job