The Jason Cribb Agency of Allstate Insurance---seeks a full-time Insurance Sales Producer for our office. You must be highly coachable, forward thinking, have advanced computer skills, be able to work independently under pressure, and professional in appearance to qualify. Insurance experience is an asset but NOT required (we can train and license the proper candidate). In office position with base salary, commission, paid holidays, and more. Expect to make between $38,000 and $52,000 your first year. Sales Producer will be responsible for QUOTING all in-coming quote requests as well as making outbound solicitations and working with the NEW client until the application process is completed. People unable to work effectively “under extreme pressure” or require “babysitting” need not apply. Only those seriously committed to being a loyal member of our “award-winning” fast-paced, TEAM oriented, forward-thinking culture should apply.
We are a generous employer and a great company to work for... and the standards to get on the team are pretty high. Unless you meet the following qualifications I am going to ask that you not continue with the application process.
- 5+ years selling experience
- Professional, with excellent communication and computer skills
- Proven motivational ability
- Promotes & examples high productivity in sales
If the qualifications above describe you then I think you will find we could be a great match. Please submit the answers to the following questions.
1. Why does this job interest you?
2. What would you describe as your greatest strengths as an employee?
3. Give an example of how you blend managing and selling into one work day.
4. Give an example of a motivational selling strategy that will encourage your team to sell. What were the results?
5. What type of selling have you performed? (cold calling, hot leads, etc.)
6. What is your base salary requirement?
7. Describe a job you have had that most matches this one.
- All applications will remain strictly confidential.
Indeed - 6 months ago
Allstate celebrates creative problem solving, full engagement and working together to keep all people in Good Hands®. Rooted in...