- Present purchase offers to buyers (Investors) for consideration.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking/Selling.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold in order to determine its competitive market price
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars, and staff and association meetings in order to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
- Ensure all paperwork is properly filled out.
- Create and cultivate relationships with buyers and sellers for future purchases and transactions.
- Work with this buyer/seller, build trust
- Must be a self-starter, have good communication skills and be able to multi-task.
- Good negotiation skills.
- ability/willingness to learn
- Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Must have transportation.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Location: Work from your location. Travel when needed.
Compensation: Potential profit sharing, and referral incentives