Sales Agents will handle incoming interactions that are complex in nature according to client-provided call flow and systems utilization. Sales Agents will resolve customer requests through use of client-provided systems in accordance with established business practices and will transition to an effective sales interaction as directed by program guidelines. Sales Agents are masured on key performance indicators including sales performance attainment, call handling efficiency, customer satisfaction, call flow adherence and scores, attendance and schedule adherence, and proper paid status usage.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Agents will answer complex inbound calls or (as needed) initiate outbound callbacks to current customers to resolve customer equests and sell products/services within program guidelines
- Agents will apply proper telephone etiquette and generally accepted guidelines of professional conduct on telephone interactions in the interest of the client and themselves in order to satisfy verious customer situations completely.
- Agents will produce sales results at or above targets as established by the client.
- High School diploma or GED
- Call center agent experience - inbound sales/service or outbound sales/service
- Customer Service and/or retail sales experience
- 21 months ago - save job
Serving the staffing industry for over 25 years, SelectRemedy matches talent with opportunity. Whether you're a job seeker looking for work...