Utilize SAS and SQL to:
Work with the data quality team to resolve identified issues
Create and deliver standard reports in MS Office and transition reporting to SAS and/or Business Intelligence platform.
Manage and maintain current Excel based analytical products and transition reporting to SAS and/or Business Intelligence platform.
Contribute to the enhancement of all analytical methodologies.
Work with large, aggregated data sets.
Grow into a position of advanced statistical responsibilities.
- Produce standard test versus control analyses
- Respond to ad hoc requests for data and information
- Troubleshoot data issues
- First class client service
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Energetic, can-do attitude
- Patient and adaptable
- Proactive problem solving capabilities
- Entrepreneurial and team oriented spirit
- Entry level, recent graduate, less than 2 years’ of business experience
- Strong teamwork
- Heavy attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Quantitative degree such as statistics, operations research, engineering, mathematics, or econometrics
- Ability to interpret analytical results
- Standard SQL a minimum; T-SQL or Microsoft SQL Server-based experience a plus
- SAS and Proc SQL a plus
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, Decision Sciences, Marketing Research or similar
- Graduate degree a plus
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Cardlytics does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Bonus Potential
- Excellent benefits, including health and dental
Interested candidates should send cover letter and resumes to: email@example.com .
Cardlytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Cardlytics Corporation - 17 months ago