The Global Business Development Group is seeking an individual who is both analytical and personable to assist in the sales and servicing of Babson Capital’s growing family office and RIA client base in North America. This position is to be located in Charlotte, NC.
The individual will work within the Global Business Development Group’s Family Office and RIA client base. Primary responsibilities include supporting the sales and relationship management functions of the team in order to strengthen and grow Babson Capital’s market presence.
- Assist in all aspects of lead generation, prospecting and pipeline management
- Provide support on existing clients, including data requests, cross-selling opportunities and client meetings
- Develop deep understanding of the investment management needs of the family office and RIA markets
- Develop thorough understanding of the firm’s products and competitive positioning
- Collaborate effectively with internal and external clients
- Willingness to travel
- 1 - 2 years minimum of experience within the Financial Services industry with preference for experience working with clients in the family office and RIA channels
- Familiarity with high yield, fixed income and/or real estate asset classes will be viewed favorably
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A positive, collegial attitude and a high level of professionalism
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment or on individual projects
- Self-motivated, hard worker and eager to learn
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking and organization skills.
Babson Capital Management - 4 months ago
Babson Capital Management LLC (Babson Capital) is a provider of innovative solutions to sophisticated investors around the globe. The firm,...