Dow Jones is looking for a Sales Analyst to work with our circulation department. You will be expected to find solutions to problems by gathering data, meeting with colleagues/clients and presenting findings along with recommendations to fix the issue.
- Work on strategic projects for business growth and/or expense reduction and provide recommendations based on data
- Present reports and analysis to management and explain results
- Identify and improve reporting needs and opportunities as well as enhance reporting on current sales trends and estimate future circulation sales
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly reports as required by the business, including budgeting, ABC components, web statistics, and preparing ad hoc reports
- Advanced skills in Ms Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes and systems
- Ability to think analytically and problem solve
- Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information
- Bachelor's degree
Dow Jones, Making Careers Newsworthy
At Dow Jones our Managers work to meet our equal opportunity and affirmative action objectives and our Employees help to foster a professional, welcoming and encouraging environment.
News Corporation - 17 months ago
This company covers the news from Wall Street to Main Street. Dow Jones & Company is a leading provider of news and information with a...