Gilt City Sales Analyst Gilt City, the local lifestyle site from the Gilt Groupe, offers memorable adventures and exclusive offers that seek to inspire and encourage our luxury-minded members to love their city more. Headquartered in Murray Hill, Gilt City has local offices among the top urban cities in the U.S., curating unique experiences in New York, Los Angeles, Boston, Chicago, Miami, San Francisco, and Washington, D.C. The Gilt City team is tasked with entrepreneurial expectations, such as rapid expansion, providing a dynamic vision and offering the unexpected as they advance the Gilt lifestyle of making the world a more beautiful place.
The Sales Analyst is responsible to collect, analyze, and report the sales related information in an ongoing attempt to increase sales productivity and revenue. This person will develop and track the key performance indicators critical for understanding the business and in improving decision-making. The ideal candidate must be highly analytical, detail-oriented, technically savvy and a demonstrated ability to use customer and performance data in strategic and innovative ways. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are critical. He/She must develop standardized tools, methodologies and business processes aimed at improving operational efficiency. Critical and creative thinking are essential.
- Collect, analyze, evaluate, and report data to increase general sales productivity.
- Collect sales trends and records and evaluate performance calculated against sales quotas
- Perform and develop strategic analysis to help support sales goals
- Analyze historical data and provide feedback on offers to help forecast performance of sales.
- Collaborate with the sales team to help identify, generate and vet new leads
- Analyze competitor data and share learnings with the team on a weekly basis
- Interface with multiple groups to obtain data and share results
- Demonstrated ability to model and analyze vast quantities of data
- 1-3 years experience in an analyst role is a must
- Exceptional modeling & analytical skills
- Attention to detail is critical and a “can-do” approach is essential
- Team player, self-motivated, entrepreneurial and very comfortable working in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently, via written and oral formats, to all levels of the organization
- Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work successfully with teams across the organization
- Familiarity with web KPIs a plus
- B.A. or B.S. from top academic institution; undergraduate business program a plus
Gilt City Inc - 6 months ago