Responsibility for both day to day and
strategic business planning reporting and analysis for Michael Angelos at both
Walmart & Sams Club.
- Uses Walmart Retail Link system to pull daily /
weekly replenishment and sales reports.
Performs analysis and compiles reports based on this information.
- Works with Michael Angelo’s Logistics team to ensure
we meet delivery, instock %, product turns and all other metrics that Walmart/Sam’s
- Detailed replenishment analysis proactively working
to correct DD, Maintain accurate CPFR forecast, Maintain & Track
Supply Chain KPI’s at store and inventory level.
- Provide timely and accurate data analysis for
promotion evaluation, execution, and future recommendations.
- Assist in coordination of promotional roll outs
including SSO creation, demo lift calculation, monitoring and tracking
performance, and analyzing feature volume.
- Assist with new product implementations including providing
data to support the request for new distribution, new item set-up (Data
Sync/Retail Link), and monitoring of forecast / sales / inventory levels.
- Create fact based recommendations national and
regional utilizing Retail Link, Nielsen & Internal Sales Data (Sales
- Provide market basket insights to the team and work
with sales / marketing to provide the buyer actionable insights on
- Support the Sams & Walmart Account managers as
needed on Ad-hoc basis.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Must have 3 – 5 years of previous experience working
with Walmart’s Retail Link and Replenishment systems.
- Advanced Retail Link Skills, must have at least 2
years experience performing analysis.
- Preferred Perishable Category experience.
- Financial Acumen
The ability to analyze #’s and develop conclusions /
- Experience with Syndicated Data (IRI / Nielsen)
- Bachelors degree.
Equivalent education, training, and experience considered.
- Excellent communication skills must have strong written,
verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Requires strong Microsoft Office Suite skills,
especially in Excel and Power Point.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work
- Ability to work across organizational functions and
- Mostly works in a home office environment, sitting
and working at a computer.
- Follows all Company rules, including, but not
limited to SOPs, GMP’s, Safety, PPE, and all rules prescribed by the USDA
- Must be able to use telephone.
- Requires 10% travel to Walmart headquarters, distribution
centers, and sales meetings
Employment with Michael Angelo’s Gourmet Foods can be terminated
at-will, with or without cause, and with or without notice, at any time either
at the option of the company or the employee.
MICHAEL ANGELO ROSARIO SOLUTIONS, INC. (M.A.R.S - MAR-S360) is the B2B consulting firm the world's business leaders come to when they want...