- Execute sales of consumer E&O and Recon product opportunities to field sales accounts and ecommerce customers on a bi-weekly basis
- Work with Channel and Finance team to establish pricing for E&O and Recons skus
- Work with appropriate teams in Ft Mill, Finance to implement a new process for sales of certain classifications of product.
- Perform monthly analysis of efforts to reduce Consumer Products E&O and recon inventory
- Manage OZR (reconditioned) sku process – work with contact at Ozark and finance manager on a monthly basis to measure return inventory levels and provide disposition for returned skus
- Manage sales to various small internet based accounts (new customers, and previous Private Marketplace and Big Buy customers)
- Work with credit to set up new internet based customers as needed.
- Coordinate E&O and recon selling efforts with team members who manage direct sales on Ebay, branded webstore and events to ensure inventory levels and pricing are in line with scheduled direct sales promotions.
- Assist eCommerce team with daily support and new project implementations as needed
- Assist team with execution of Lawnmower exchange events and Employee Friends and Family Events as needed
Database management experience helpful
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- Previous experience in a sales related role beneficial
- Comfortable dealing with various organizational functions including sales, marketing, finance and supply chain
Strong teamwork, organization, sales, communication and presentation skills
- Proficient with MS Office suite, SAP Job Title Suffix eCommerce
One of the world's top investment banks, Morgan Stanley serves up a smorgasbord of financial services. The company operates...