Mar-16-2013, 11:59:59 PM
United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh-Pittsburgh -PA Sales
Yes, 5 % of the Time
The Sales Analyst position working on the Giant Eagle/Wegmans provides analytical support to the Customer Business Manager & Team Lead positions.
This position is responsible for proactively analyzing and reviewing information on current business while identifying opportunities or potential problems with analyzed information. In addition, Analyst will work with AMPS planning, deduction resolution, customer service and presentation preparation.
- AMPS, Unilever online payment and deduction clearing
- Provide in-depth analytical support.
- Analyze the Nielsen and customer sales data to identify opportunities and trends
- Communicate information to analyze business on a timely basis.
- Customer service communication
- Assist in Customer presentations
- Provide administrative support to the CBM. Improve/streamline administrative/analytical processes.
- Routinely handle multiple tasks on an ongoing basis
- Prioritizing short term and long term projects
- Interacting with multiple disciplines within the Unilever and Account organizations.
- Self motivated, working solo without daily contact with his/her supervisor.
Key Requirements and Skills:
- Sales Analyst will be working with one to two CBMs
- Analyst will be responsible for specific categories within Giant Eagle (i.e. Foods, Personal Care or Frozen & Dairy)
- No direct reports/ or 3rd party reports
- Budget responsibility will be administrative
Must have strong analytical skills; demonstrated organizational skills and ability to act proactively as well as be a creative thinker.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Retail merchandising and sales/sales analytics experience. CPG experience a strong plus.
- Highly proficient in computer applications (MS Office Word; Advance Excel; Powerpoint; Outlook).
- Demonstrated analytical ability especially with number applications.
- Excellent communication skills a must. Have basic group and one-on-one presentation experience.
This position is home based. Only candidates who are eligible to work in the US will be considered for the position. No relocation assistance is provided.
Unilever offers a competitive compensation package which includes: Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses, domestic partners & children; Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, Retirement & Savings Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete an online assessment. Completion of the assessment is mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and assessment. If the assessment is filled out partially or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the assessment at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Unilever is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results and background investigation.
Unilever - 21 months ago
160 million times a day, some-one somewhere chooses a Unilever product.
Our brands include Dove, Knorr, Hellmann’s, Becel/Flora,...