Mar-22-2013, 10:59:59 PM
United States-Arkansas-Rogers-Rogers -Arkansas Sales
I. Position Summary
The position will focus on supporting Customer Business Manager’s at Sam’
s, a high strategic customer for Unilever. This position will entail proactive analysis of current business trends, which includes identifying future opportunities and minimizing potential risks to the existing business. The position will require proficient skills in managing the Wal-Mart’s Retail Link system as well as the Microsoft Office Suite. The person is responsible for weekly reporting and weekly sales analysis. The position will involve customer service follow up to ensure service level goals are met. The position will also require day-to-day data management of our Retail Partner, Club Marketing for the entire Sam’s Club team. Significant interaction with the customer is required.
Il. Position Responsibilities (Expected Work)
1. The position will require timely communication and in depth analytical support focused on business solutions. The person is expected to develop a good working knowledge of reporting systems and demonstrate the ability to capture information and incorporate into spreadsheets and Power Point presentations to provide regular updates to the CBM.
2. The position will require an intense understanding and use of Wal-Mart’s retail link system, to look into pricing trends, dollar & unit trends, inventory management & promotional evaluation management.
3. The position will require the ability to retrieve and analyze Nielsen and Spectra data to provide professional presentations in Power Point on brand and category trends (to include market share and rank reports).
4. The position will assist in customer administration, which includes completing customer new item merchandising forms and contracts on a timely basis to ensure compliance with Unilever audit procedures.
1). A key challenge will be multi-tasking in support of this complex customer/desk and providing presentation quality information with short lead-time due to on-going customer demands.
2). The position will entail regular interaction with multiple touch points both inside and outside of the organization: customer service, Sam’s staff, and the customer strategy and planning department.
3). Highly Analytical desk, due to the nature of the multiple Categories being managed.
4) The categories are highly promoted, which require detailed analysis of sales & sell-thru trends.
Sam’s Club is a strategic customer with high growth. The Sam’s Foods Team does over $200MM in annual business. This analyst will support that business while also helping to support our entire club Team that does over $400MM annually. The position will report into the Sam’s Club CBM.
V. Skills & Competencies
Knowledge Education Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing
Experience Computer skills required: Microsoft Office Suite to include Access. Expertise within Nielsen and Wal-Mart Retail Link is preferred.
Customer management/service or finance background is a plus.
Skills Customer The skills required for the position will focus on customer management. The person will be directly involved in customer plan creation, implementation and evaluation.
Financial The management of financial information will be critical as the person will need to capture and evaluate every program to insure we are providing the best possible ROI.
They will also need to provide relevant trends on the business though: Sales, Forecasting, and Spending recaps
Organizational Organizational skills and thorough attention to detail will be required.
Unilever offers a competitive compensation package which includes: Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses, domestic partners & children; Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, Retirement & Savings Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete an online assessment. Completion of the assessment is mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and assessment. If the assessment is filled out partially or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the assessment at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Unilever is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results, Motor Vehicle Records check and background investigation
Unilever - 18 months ago
160 million times a day, some-one somewhere chooses a Unilever product.
Our brands include Dove, Knorr, Hellmann’s, Becel/Flora,...